In close cooperation with our members and partners, IRU has launched a Ukraine crisis hub, a global source of first-hand, real-time updates by, and for, the commercial road transport sector.
What’s available on the Ukraine crisis hub?
Updates from IRU:
- Flash info: Regular real-time updates from our global network of members in affected countries and on affected routes
- Social media: Quick links to IRU’s social media platforms, with updates and news related to Ukraine
- Donation links: A list of organisations you can donate to help humanitarian efforts in affected countries
You can also find links to resources from IRU partners and others:
- Sixfold: Interactive map to follow border crossing times and truck queues
- European Commission: New operational guidelines to facilitate crossing of EU-Ukraine borders.
- Logistics Cluster: the logistics network led by the World Food Programme to coordinate the humanitarian response to the area
We will be adding more updates and resources over the coming days. In the meantime, your feedback is welcome.