Easytrip Transport Services
Easytrip Transport Services is an independent mobility service provider for the European road transport industry. Easytrip is part of the Egis Group, a global leader active in the consulting, construction engineering and mobility service sectors.
For over 35 years, Easytrip Transport Services has been providing innovative and proven expertise in delivering comprehensive mobility services to hauliers across Europe, supporting their business with tailor-made solutions that simplify fleet management and improve overall profitability.
Capitalising and leveraging on Egis' 90 years of expertise in road transport infrastructure operation and maintenance, Easytrip was created to meet the new challenges facing all road users.
In 2011, Egis set out to provide fleet management services and expertise to meet the needs of B2B clients managing fleets of all types of heavy goods vehicles, buses, light goods vehicles and light vehicles.
Three Dutch transport services providers – Transpass, established in 1988, JW Versluis NV, established in 1992, Nebu Transport Services, established in 1996 – were acquired in 2011, 2016 and 2022. England TIR, which was established in Italy in 1982, was acquired in 2013.
Collectively, these companies became the Easytrip Transport Services, adding decades of B2B expertise in toll solutions, VAT and excise refunds, and intermodal reservation expertise to their portfolios, later enhanced with telematic, fuel cards, and parking reservation offerings.
Easytrip Transport Services:
- 60 partnerships with major transport industry providers to provide the most extensive portfolio offer on the market
- 29 countries covered to keep its clients' fleet moving throughout Europe and beyond
- 7 complementary service lines to maximize our clients' total cost of ownership
- 18 regional teams across Europe ready to support our customers
- 35 years of expertise in the transport industry