Get issues put into policy debates and dialogues, engage with key private and public sector stakeholders.
Shape the regulatory environment to increase the sector's efficiency and performance.
Demonstrate best practice experiences and impact regulatory lobbying and influence decisions affecting the industry.
- IRU meetings
- Policy positions
- Lobbying alerts and briefings
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Participate in IRU general assemblies, transport councils, regional committeess and related working groups
- Give input to drafting of IRU policy positions
- Receive alerts and briefings on IRU lobbying activities and participate in campaigns
- Preferential campaign, sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Use IRU member logo
Ready to become a member?
Contact our membership team to start creating your tailor-made package: