4 November: 3rd IRU International Taxi Business Reception
5 November: 7th IRU International Taxi Forum - "Taxi - Anytime, Anywhere 4.0" .
Working languages: English, Spanish, Russian, German.
Presentations are available in the Agenda section below.
Download the agenda in English, Spanish, Russian, and Deutsch
Click on the titles of presentation to open and save.
4 November 2016, 18:30
3rd IRU International Taxi Business Reception
5 November 2016, 09:30 – 13:30
- Moderator: John Kidd, Head - Communications & Events, IRU
- Peter ZANDER, President, Europäische Taximesse
- Thomas GRÄTZ, Vice President, IRU Group “Taxis and Hire Cars with Driver
Plenary session on “Which are the main global market access trends?”
- “Taxis, hire cars with driver and commercial transport intermediaries: global market access trends and principles for regulation”
Matthew DAUS, President, International Association of Transportation Regulators (IATR);
- “The challenge of emerging technologies and smart phone applications: the Colombian approach”,
Fredy Camilo GARCÍA MORENO, Executive Director, Consejo Superior del Transporte -Colombia;
- “The regional approach in the field of taxi regulation in Eurasia”,
Irina ZARIPOVA, Director General, RNIC, Novosibirsk Region – Russia;
- “Same service, same rules: levelling the playing field”
Hubert ANDELA, President, IRU Group “Taxis and Hire Cars with Driver”.
Break-out session on “Green taxis: sustainability equals profitability”
- “Moscow’s strategy for green taxis”
Dmitry PRONIN, Deputy Head of the Department of Transport, City of Moscow;
- “IRU Lighthouse for electric taxis”
Monica GIANNINI, Project Manager, IRU Projects;
- “The European approach to electromobility: best practises”
Bert WITKAMP, Secretary General, the European Association for Electromobility;
- “The taxis4smartcities initiative”
Mr Hermann WALDNER, CEO, taxi.eu
- Moderator: Ivo Cré, Deputy Director, POLIS
Break-out session on “Taxis, as key element of MaaS”
- “Creating a one-stop mobility shop”
Martin RÖHRLEEF, üstra Hannover – Germany;
- “Mobility as a service: requirements for taxi operators”
Tuuli WILLGREN, Advisor, Suomen Taskiliito;
- “Legislation, an enabler for MaaS”
Iida HUHTANEN, Senior Officer for Legal Affairs, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Finland;
- “UpTop, the IRU Global Taxi Network: taxis’ road to future mobility”
Sonila METUSHI, Manager - Mobility of People & Taxis, IRU.
Plenary session on “What taxis do we want to see in 2030 and 2050?
“Oman’s vision for smart mobility 2030”
CEO, Ahmed Ali AL BULUSHI, CEO, Oman National Transport Company (Mwasalat);
“Fit for the future: London’s plan for mobility”
Peter BLAKE, Director of Service Operations, TfL Surface Transport;
“Taxi - vision for the future”
Stanislav SHVAGERUS, Independent Expert, Russia;
“Chile’s vision for smart mobility 2030”
Alfredo STEINMEYER ESPINOSA, Legal Expert, Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications, Chile;
“IRU Taxi of the Future Initiative”
Jørgen AARHAUG, Senior Research Economist, Institute of Transport Economics (TØI).
Conclusions and next steps
Note: Forum to be followed by networking lunch.