The new posting rules in the European Union become applicable in February 2022. Where do we stand two weeks before this happens?
Much work has been done, yet a number of questions remain, including:
- the readiness of the EU’s Internal Market Information System (IMI) posting interface,
- Member States’ information on applicable rules and remuneration in case of posting,
- clarifying key posting and non-posting scenarios, and
- the applicability of the posting rules with third countries and within the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement.
This workshop represents an opportunity for industry and public authorities to take stock of progress made so far, and evaluate what needs to be done in the remaining two weeks before the new rules are applied.
Moderator: Raluca Marian, Director EU Advocacy, General Delegate of the Permanent Delegation to the EU
- The European Commission services, DG MOVE
- The European Commission services, DG GROW
- European Labour Authority (ELA)
- Representative of trade unions
- Representative of road transport employers