Launching the new North American Transportation Forum
Hosted by IRU in cooperation with ATA, CANACAR and CTA
After more than two decades of growth under NAFTA, the new USMCA/CUSMA entered into force on July 1, 2020 with updated and modernized trade rules and mechanisms.
With 70 percent of North American trade, by value, transported by truck, international road transport has never been more important.
But key cross-border regional challenges remain. The transportation industry and government need to work together to solve them.
- Which USMCA/CUSMA chapters and measures have been implemented so far and which policies are now in the works?
- What are the most important cross-border priorities for carriers and logistics companies?
- What future government initiatives are under consideration?
- Derek Leathers, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Werner Enterprises, United States
- Luz Maria de la Mora, Undersecretary for Trade, Ministry of Economy, Mexico
- Daniel Watson, Assistant US Trade Representative, Western Hemisphere, United States
- Mark Seymour, Chief Executive Officer, Kriska Transportation Group, Canada
- Ramon Medrano Ibarra, President, CANACAR, Mexico
- Michael Grant, Assistant Deputy Minister for the Americas, Global Affairs Canada
Register now for this special webinar to launch the North American Transportation Forum
This event will be held in English and Spanish.
The North American Transportation Forum (NATF) brings together IRU members, supply chain leaders, the wider industry and governments to improve cross border transportation and logistics in the region.