Accessing and understanding the evolution of freight rates is crucial to make the best business decisions for all links along the supply chain: shippers, forwarders, transporters.
IRU, Transport Intelligence and Upply are organising the The European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q3 webinar to discuss European road freight pricing trends. A special focus this quarter will be on Spain and France.
Join us to gain insights on:
- How road freight rates have evolved in Q3
- What are the most volatile routes?
- Which routes will require special attention?
Participants will also exclusively receive the complete Q3 2021 European Road Freight Rate Benchmark report before its wider publication.
- Thomas Larrieu – CEO of Upply
- Michael Clover – Head of Commercial Development at Transport Intelligence
- Marie-Anne Cervoni – Senior Manager – Strategy & Market Intelligence at IRU
Moderator: Michael Clover – Head of Commercial Development at Transport Intelligence
Where: Online conference via Zoom
Time: 15:00 - 15:30 (CET)