By Zoom video conference,16:00-17:30 Beijing time (10:00-11:30 Geneva time/11:00-12:30 Istanbul time/14:00-15:30 Almaty time/ 13:00-14:30 Tashkent Time)
Please aim to join the meeting 15 minutes beforehand, to ensure your connection works. This will also allow time for information on logistics and antitrust measures.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in disruptions in global supply chains, bringing challenges to cross-border transport and trade. It has showed us the importance of diversifying transport modes and corridors to enhance the resilience of global supply chain linking east and west.
- What are the respective advantages and prospects of the main road corridors connecting China and Europe?
- How to promote balanced development and diversification of China–Europe road corridors?
- What lessons can we learn from logistics companies operating on these corridors?
- What cooperation opportunities are on offer?
We are inviting road transport associations and logistics companies operating along the route to share their experiences and insights and to discuss cooperation to promote road connectivity between China and Europe.
- 16:00-16:10 Opening speech
- 16:10-16:20 Overview, Status Quo and Prospects of Asia-Europe Road Transport Corridors
- 16:20-17:00 Practical cases sharing
- 17:00-17:25 Roundtable Discussion on Diversification of Asia-Europe Road Transport Corridors
- 17:25-17:30 Closing speech