The AWARD project is paving the way for the roll-out of driverless vehicles in all weather conditions by deploying connected and automated heavy-duty vehicles in real-life operations. It is developing and operating safe autonomous transportation systems (ATS) in a wide range of real-life logistics use cases and different scenarios, including at an airport, a port, a hub-to-hub setting, and an industrial environment.
During the workshop, participants will have the opportunity to share their views on how to shape business models for automated logistics operations. A survey has already been published on this topic. The workshop will go beyond the survey and debate its results to identify how different applications of automation should be commercialised.
The agenda of the online workshop includes:
- Brief presentation of AWARD use cases
- Short explanation of the Business Models Survey’s objectives
- Q&A and debate on results of select survey questions
- Conclusion and next steps for the AWARD Business Models
- A more detailed agenda is available on the AWARD website