North American Transportation Forum
Commercial road transport links North America supply chains and mobility networks, empowering economic and social development across the entire region.
Many issues impact carriers running services across borders, including infrastructure, USMCA trade facilitation protocols and border processes, as well as differing national standards and approaches to decarbonisation, digitalization and driver shortages. Yet there are also many opportunities.
Celebrating IRU’s 75th anniversary, and in cooperation with IRU members ATA, CANACAR and CTA, this special event will be hosted by CANACAR within their national convention.
The interactive discussion will feature leading industry figures from Canada, Mexico and the US, as well as awards and a presentation of IRU’s Charter 75.
The event will take place in English and Spanish.
The event is sponsored by Circuito Mexiquense.
All participants of the CANACAR National Convention are welcome to attend. For more information about the convention and to register, please visit the CANACAR website.
- Radu Dinescu, IRU President
- Dan Van Alstine, President of Ruan Transportation, and ATA Chairman
- Elena Robles, General Counsel and Director of Government Relations of Estafeta Mexico, and CANACAR board member
- James Steed, Chair of the Ontario Trucking Association and CTA Board member
- IRU awards to company managers
- IRU Charter 75
Moon Palace, The Grand Cancun
Chetumal KM 36.5, Riviera Maya, 77500
Cancún, Q.R., Mexico