The workshop is co-organised by IRU and ESPORG and will take place on 7 November from 13.00 until 17.00 at the Representation of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia to the European Union at Rue Montoyer 47, 1000 Brussels.
The workshop is of interest for a wide range of stakeholders, such as EU Member State experts, truck parking owners and builders and related service providers, industry representatives and logistics companies, who are willing to invest into safe and secure parking and make use of available EU funding and co-funding opportunities.
Session 1: 13:00 – 14:00
- Political context, DG MOVE
- Needs of parking operators, ESPORG
- Needs of transport companies, IRU
Session 2 – 14:00 – 16:00
- Presentation of the call, DG MOVE
- Detailed guidance on how to apply, INEA
Conclusion, DG MOVE
Rue Montoyer 47, 1000 Brussels