- Closed door meeting organised by UNECE
- The Eighty-third session of the Inland Transport Committee will be held in hybrid format with in-person participation at Palais des Nations (Geneva) only in exceptional cases.
- Ministerial segment - Seventy-five years of ITC: connecting countries and driving sustainable mobility, to be held on 22 February 2022 ( 10:00 - 18:00)
Umberto de Pretto will moderate the panel 1 on February 22nd, (11:30 - 13:00) on "The United Nations Platform to promote inland transport connectivity"
Speakers during the panel
- H.E. Mr. Andrzej Adamczyk, Minister of Infrastructure of Poland
- H.E Mr. Wajeeh Azaizeh Minister of Transport of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- H.E. Mr. Juan Edghill, Minister of Public Infrastructure of the Republic of Guyana (tbc)
- H.E. Mr. Khaltar Luvsan, Minister of Road and Transport Development of Mongolia
- H.E. Mr. T.I. Asanbekov Minister of Energy and Infrastructure, Eurasian Economic Commission
Scheduled high-level interventions
- Mr. Dmitry Zverev, State Secretary - Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation
- Mr. Oliver Luksic Deputy Minister to the Federal Minister for Digital and Transport / Parliamentary State Secretary, Germany
- Ambassador Lazăr Comănescu, Secretary General Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- Ms. Shamika Sirimanne, Director, Division on Technology and Logistics, UNCTAD
- Mr. Steve Phillips Secretary General, Conference of European Directors of Roads
- ITC Roundtable: On the road to sustained and full recovery: Post-Covid-19 initiative for inland transport and the role of the Committee, to be held on 25 February 2022 (10:00 - 13:00). Matthias Maedge will speak during this roundtable.