Understanding the evolution of freight rates is crucial to make the best business decisions at every step of the supply chain: shippers, forwarders, transporters.
IRU, Transport Intelligence and Upply are organising this webinar to discuss the trends in European road freight pricing, based on the European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark Q1. This edition will focus particularly on the mobility package, fuel prices and driver shortage in the context of the war in Ukraine.
Join us to gain insights on:
- How road freight rates have evolved in Q4
- The most volatile routes
- The routes that will require special attention
Participants will also receive the complete Q4 2021 European Road Freight Rate Benchmark report before its official publication.
- Nick Bailey - Head of Research at Transport Intelligence
- Marie-Anne Cervoni – Senior Manager – Strategy & Market Intelligence at IRU
- Michael Clover – Head of Commercial Development at Transport Intelligence
- Thomas Larrieu – CEO of Upply
Moderator: Michael Clover – Head of Commercial Development at Transport Intelligence
Where: Online conference via Zoom
Time: 15:00 - 15:30 (CET)