Hosted by IRU in cooperation with ATA, CANACAR and CTA
This IRU North American Transportation Forum event focuses on IRU's recently published annual global driver shortage survey.
Chronic shortages are getting worse, harming carriers who struggle to find drivers to meet demand and seriously disrupting supply chains across North America and the globe.
Join us to explore the latest North American solutions to this global problem, with:
- A briefing on the latest data and trends from IRU’s global market intelligence team
- A debate on the best options for North American governments, associations and carriers to fix the problem, including:
- Reducing the legal entry-age for commercial drivers
- Expanding training initiatives
- Attracting demographics such as women, retirees, and minorities
- Improving the working environment for drivers.
The North American Transportation Forum (NATF) brings together IRU members, supply chain leaders, the wider industry and governments to improve cross border transportation and logistics in the region.