This IRU event is taking place on the sidelines of the Global Sustainable Transport Forum (2023) hosted by the Ministry of Transport of People’s Republic of China.
A detailed agenda is available below.
In parallel, Tatiana Rey-Bellet, IRU Director TIR & Transit will speak at the Thematic Session 1 "Connectivity: Promoting Connectivity in the Digital Age" and will moderate the Thematic Session 2 " Common Development: Leaving No Country or No One Behind" both on 25 September.
- 9:00-9:30 Registration
- 9:30-9:35 Opening remarks by the Transport Service Department of the Ministry of Transport of China
- 9:35-10:55 Keynote Speech Part 1：China-Europe International Road Transport-China perspective
- Guanghe Zhang, Secretary General, China Road Transport Association (CRTA)
- Xiaojuan Qiu, Deputy General Manager, ZZHY
- Kelvin Tang, Global Cross Border and Multimodal Product Leader, CEVA Logistics
- Yong Liu, General Manager, Sinotrans Air Transportation
- 10:55-11:10 Tea break
- 11:10-11:55 Keynote Speeches Part 2：China-Europe International Road Transport-global perspective
- Tatiana Rey-Bellet, Director TIR & Transit (IRU)
- Runze YU, Investment Operations Specialist, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- Aliyev Mukhtar Mansurovich, Advisor to the Chairman, Association of International Road Carriers of Uzbekistan (AIRCUZ)
- Nataliya VYSOTSKAYA, Deputy Director General, Association of International Road Carriers (BAMAP)
- Alper Özel, Chairman of Executive Committee, International Transporters Association (UND)
- 11:55-12:00 Conclusion
Room 307, China National Convention Centre, Beijing