This Flash Info publication is an update of the Flash Info on 16 April.
Decree of the Council of Ministers of Republic of Belarus #247 from 22.04.2022 introduces the following amendments to the ban of EU transport to enter the territory of Belarus:
1. The list of exemptions is expanded and now includes:
- Bulky goods that need special permits and vehicles to carry them;
- Humanitarian cargo;
- Live animals and special vehicles for their transportation;
- Medicines (incl. in bulk), medical devices and spare parts for them, raw materials for the production of medicines and medical devices, blood, human organs and tissues;
- Empty vehicle returning to EU.
2. The Decree also introduces responsibility for the violation of the ban, imposing fines to the driver (up to 1000 Euro) and to the transport company (up to 500 Euro).
Other provisions including the list of 14 designated places for transshipment and trailer swap remain unchanged.
Source: pravo.by, IRU