The role and place of passenger transport terminals in transport chain.
5 Sep 2013 Latvia Riga
IRU and APC
- Multimodal transport terminals – a must for the future
Jan Velleman, Secretary General, Eurolines
- Provision of high standard services for passengers – the importance of bus and coach terminals in the implementation of the Bus and Coach Passenger Rights Regulation
Meglena Kuneva, Special Adviser on passenger rights to European Commission Vice-President Siim Kallas
- The role of bus and coach terminals in providing services and information designed for all: the passengers’ experience of Riga’s international coach terminal
Jurgis Briedis, Environment accessibility expert, Organisation of people with disabilities and their friends “Apeirons”
- How to guarantee the access of buses and coaches to other transport modes’ infrastructure?
Dins Merirands, Deputy State Secretary, Latvian Ministry of transport
- How is the lack of bus and coach terminals hampering the opening of long-distance bus and coach services in Germany?
Stefan Christian, President, APC
- Additional material:
- Public transport accessibility – development of ticketing systems and passenger information systems
Boris Kadish, Chairman of the Board, SWD Factory
- T-solutions – new approach to public transport ticketing and resource planning
Andres Osula, Chairman of the Board, Tallinn coach terminal
Tallink Hotel, 24 Elizabetes str. Riga, Latvia