UPS will provide training for IRU's member organisations and their own members on the best practices for training and retention of drivers. UPS’ driver training program is recognised as a leader within the industry. In this engaging and interactive masterclass, experts from UPS share insights and best practices to inspire attendees on how to leverage their capabilities to compete in an ever increasing challenging environment.
• Identify challenges faced in the transportation industry and review best practices for onboarding drivers
• Provide insight into UPS’ training approach for Drivers and On Road Management
• Review and discuss importance of providing an inclusive working environment to engage employees
• Review and discuss employee retention strategies
• Ideas on how to infuse a strong Brand Ambassador attitude.
• Joe Vanderbeck, President UPS Transportation Europe
• Antonia Blasig, Talent Director, UPS Europe
• William Murphy, Manager, UPS Integrad®, United Kingdom
The IRU-UPS Masterclass will take place from 14:00 until 17:00 at IRU's premises (Vleva conference room) in Brussels.